I wore this out for dinner with Tom and his parents. We went to this new-ish pub, The Royal Park, in Tom’s neighbourhood (which was my neighbourhood first but I guess now that I’ve moved it’s just Tom’s) to celebrate Tom’s latest uni results and my enrolling in school – my first day is on Monday! I didn’t think the food was too amazing but I did really like the open fire and macrame plant holders, I can definitely see us going back to sit by the fire and have some drinks. Plus they sent over complimentary port and chocolate truffles after our meal!
I couldn’t be bothered with my hair extensions tonight. They need a wash and/or I need to get some new ones but I’m considering dyeing my hair red again so if I do that I’ll need to buy some red ones. I loved having red hair and I miss it but it takes so much up-keep that I don’t know if I can be bothered doing it again.
dress (as top): silence and noise, skirt: ASOS, flats: urban outfitters, cardigan: pepa loves via modcloth
Don’t forget tonight’s your last night to enter the We Love Colors giveaway!
1. ASOS Mini Pussybow Shift Dress – I love the combination of the short length and huge bow on this dress
2. ASOS Pink Top Leopard Ankle Socks – I can’t get enough of leopard print.
3. ModCloth Sensational Smooches Tights – I had been lusting after those punctuation tights from American Apparel for a while now but these are not only cuter, they’re from ModCloth (who I would much rather support than creepy American Apparel)
4. I can’t find a link for where I found this, damnit! Is it a blanket or an item of clothing? Is it a top or a dress? I’m really not sure but regardless, I want to wear it.
5. Iko Iko Skull Shaped Tea Light Holder – I feel like I should be over this whole skull trend but I’m really not at all. And this one holds a candle!
6. Urban Outfitters Cooperative Sandals – Perfect for summer
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the Jezzy Belles competition here for your chance to win $40 to spend at Jezzy Belles!
Winter-ising A Summer Dress
I got this dress about a week ago and it’s pretty perfect for a summery party dress, however it’s currently the middle of winter in Australia. So I paired it with some tights and a jacket in order to wear it during winter, luckily today was sunny and not too cold.
dress: ASOS, coat: tulle via modcloth, shoes: kimchi blue (via urban outfitters), lipstick: mac – girl about town
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the Jezzy Belles giveaway below! xx
Romeo And Juliet
My awesome background for these photos was supposed to be this guy:
but unfortunately by the time I got there it was too dark to see him so it just looks like I’m standing around in the mud. Enjoy haha
(sorry, I forgot to get a good photo of the t-shirt so here’s a PhotoBooth one)
t-shirt: courtesy of Pulp Kitchen, skirt: ASOS, jacket: angry young and poor, shoes: urban outfitters (better photos here), lipstick: chanel – hysteria
I’ve received a heap of comments and emails about this leather jacket so I’m going to make a post all about it within the next few days so sit tight xx
dejour (custom made), shoes
: urban outfitters, sunglasses
: karen walker, t-shirt:
new standard (via modcloth
: urban outfitters, coat
: fever (via modcloth).
I just realised that none of these photos show my t-shirt properly so I’ll make do with a PhotoBooth shot because it’s a really cool shirt.
shoes from ModCloth
coat also from ModCloth (and currently on it’s way to me)
shirt from Urban Outfitters
cardigan from Urban Outfitters. A friend of mine has this and it’s perfect and super comfybut when I went to buy one I couldn’t find it on the site and ended up buying a different mustard cardigan from etsy. But when I had a better look, I found it in the sale section on Urban’s website – only $40!
boots from ASOS
dress from ASOS (also currently on it’s way to me)