I haven’t made a wishlist post in quite a while. I guess I’ve just been buying all the things and not wanting for anything. But anyway here are some things I am lusting after that I haven’t made the plunge to buy just yet.
1. The Descendents four pack mug set. Honestly there’s probably nothing very punk rock about drinking tea while eating scones which is something I’ve been doing a lot lately and I feel like these mugs would cut a bit of the whimsy out of my cups of tea. Or coffee, although I’m sticking pretty true to cold brew iced coffee in a big glass with lots of ice cubes these days. Along with these mugs, you can buy some cool Descendents shirts and hoodies etc. And if you don’t know who Descendents are shame on you! Get over to YouTube right now.
2. It’s going to be full blown summer in less than a month and it’s already heating up here in Melbourne, is it really the time to buy another leather jacket? Probably not but man this one is speaking to me. Lamb leather, sizing up to XXL and incredibly reasonable pricing. I’m really trying to resist but I don’t know how much longer I can hold out.
3. Is it an overshare to tell you guys that I somehow misplaced my last garter belt and I need a new one? Well, if it is I’m sorry. But I really can’t find mine and I do own a fair few pairs of thigh highs that need to be held up somehow. This Hush Hush Sweet Garter from Hips and Curves looks pretty perfect.
4. Saddle shoes! They’re adorable, right? I remember reading about someone wearing them in that book Girl by Blake Nelson when I was a teenager and I’ve wanted a pair ever since. I’m currently eyeing off this pair from Funtasma as well as a pair by Melissa and some on GoJane.com
5. I’m obsessed with red skinny jeans. I just keep seeing people wearing them both online and in real life and looking amazing and I need to get in on it. These Jester Red Skinny Jeans from Torrid fit the bill pretty well expect for dealing with Torrid’s shipping to Australia prices – the shipping is only slightly less than the cost of the jeans! I’m going to hunt around for a pair closer to home but if not I might just have to suck it up and pay the postage.
Some other things on my wishlist: PopTarts (apple & cinnamon to be exact), new curtains for my bedroom and time to get my eyes tested/get some glasses.
Make sure you go have a look at the FAT AUS BLOG SHOP, things are selling pretty steadily but there’s still a fair few things left. And if you get in/pay before Sunday night your package will be heading your way by Monday.
1. ASOS Mini Pussybow Shift Dress – I love the combination of the short length and huge bow on this dress
2. ASOS Pink Top Leopard Ankle Socks – I can’t get enough of leopard print.
3. ModCloth Sensational Smooches Tights – I had been lusting after those punctuation tights from American Apparel for a while now but these are not only cuter, they’re from ModCloth (who I would much rather support than creepy American Apparel)
4. I can’t find a link for where I found this, damnit! Is it a blanket or an item of clothing? Is it a top or a dress? I’m really not sure but regardless, I want to wear it.
5. Iko Iko Skull Shaped Tea Light Holder – I feel like I should be over this whole skull trend but I’m really not at all. And this one holds a candle!
6. Urban Outfitters Cooperative Sandals – Perfect for summer
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the Jezzy Belles competition here for your chance to win $40 to spend at Jezzy Belles!
Gorman Picnic Duffle Coat
Turquoise and blue Cambridge Satchel Company satchel.
ASOS Varsity Leather Jacket
ASOS Striped Sundress (although April probably is too early to start stocking up for next summer…)
shoes from ModCloth
coat also from ModCloth (and currently on it’s way to me)
shirt from Urban Outfitters
cardigan from Urban Outfitters. A friend of mine has this and it’s perfect and super comfybut when I went to buy one I couldn’t find it on the site and ended up buying a different mustard cardigan from etsy. But when I had a better look, I found it in the sale section on Urban’s website – only $40!
boots from ASOS
dress from ASOS (also currently on it’s way to me)